Feb 18, 2008

First Day in Tokyo For Convention

Gourmet First Day

I took a cab to the airport, and took 7AM flight to Tokyo.
Thank god that I live really close to the airport.
I often miss early flights somehow, because I am not good at getting up early.
Today, I made it!!
I had two assistants for today, but did not have much stuff to ask them to do today…
I felt bad, so I let them go for marketing research in Tokyo.
I myself had lots of stuff to do.
I went for lunch with my favorite colleagues.
He knows lots of good place.
I had curry udon, which was really good.

After we finished preparation, I decided to take a girl who works for me to dinner.
I took her to a nice Italian restaurant.
I wanted to talk with her in person because now I am her new boss, and I thought she has some worries.
I talked with her a lot by eating nice dinner.
This is how they serve Cesar Salad there.
We had ham with fresh melon and mango, and the mongo was the best ever!

We were so hungry and ordered pasta and this fried onion pizza.
Obviously they were too much for two girls.
We had such a good time with nice night sight in Tokyo.
She said she believes in me and will follow me.
I am such a simple person, so her saying encouraged me a lot.
It has been a tough work situation lately, but I got motivated.
I supposed to motivate her, but she motivated me.
Oh well…

No comments: