Feb 17, 2008

Relaxing Day

Massage and Beef Pot

Yeah! I did not go to office today!
I slept in, and went to Spa before noon.
At spa I got a letter from technician, and it was such a cute letter, and made my day.
I turned in a couple of my pans and skirts which I will wear at a convention to clean, so I had to go back to the department store at night.
So I decided to go to massage place where blind person gives a great massage for one hour.
I had not been there a while, so I felt really good.
I am so spoiled by getting treatment at spa and getting massage at other place in a day.
And I went back to my apartment to pack my stuff for tomorrow for 5 days in Tokyo.
For dinner, I asked my parents to take me to a restaurant where I can get a nice beef.

I thought I would not get good food for 5 days from tomorrow.
So this white beef pot was such a good idea for the last night before busy busy business trip.
Tonight’s dinner hit my spot!
After dinner I went back to department store to pick my stuff up, and took a bath.
I just ordered a cab for tomorrow morning at 6.
I wish, I wish everything would go well from tomorrow.
I am really nervous to be honest.
Good thing that I could get relax the day before the convention today.

No comments: