Feb 26, 2008

MAHALO!

Good Bye Hawaii

I woke up 7 in this morning, and had breakfast buffet.
We left hotel at 10AM and left to the airport.
We did last shopping, and posted some picture cards.
I really had a good time in Hawaii.
I feel myself so lucky that I could travel with all my colleagues.

We took North West again, and it was horrible like the way to go to Hawaii.
This time my seat was next to my roommate.
We chat a lot and had a good time.
Taking picture on the airplane is the last thing I do.
It is such a tourist thing.
I travel a lot, so now I feel embarrassed to take picture in the airplane.
But we did.
And It is kinda nice picture.
Being normal tourist is not that bad.
It just annoyed a lot of local people.

Anyway, I feel sad that I have to say good bye to Hawaii.
I always love Hawaii.
I will be back to Hawaii soon, I hope!

No comments: