Feb 9, 2008

Snowy Snowy Day

All Day Meeting On A Snowy Day

Nothing much happened today.
I just got upset at the meeting because it was ridiculously long!!
I drove to my office today, and it started snowing when I left my apt.
I was really nervous driving on a snowing day without any snow tires.
Since the meeting was last for 10 hours like usual, I was getting annoying.
Like what a hell you guys wanna talk about for this long time!?

It was nothing to drive when it snowed in Denver when I lived there.
Now I miss Denver.
I wanna go back there sometime.
Denver was really cold but it was such a pretty town.
It was true that I thought Denver was such a boring town after I lived there for three years, but I guess I loved the town!
It is not normal to have this much snow in Osaka.
I had not seen this much snow since I was little.
I remember I made a big snowman in front of my house.

After a meeting at 7:30 PM, I drove back to my apt to pack my stuff and went to pick up my dog from my cousin’s.
He is a veterinarian and my dog was at his hospital for a night.
I went to pick her up and I am taking care of her since my mom and dad are not at home.
I will be able to sleep in tomorrow mooring with her next to me.
But this house is too big by myself and too cold here by myself…
Nothing much happened today, but I got such a relaxing night here.

No comments: