Feb 28, 2008

No Jetlag

Too Busy To Feel Jetlag

I was too busy to take any pictures today.
So I took a can of Spam which I got from Hawaii.
I love Spam rice ball!

Today I had to be surprised at piles of papers and tons of e-mails.
It was incredible.
I took so much time to check all e-mails and response to each of them.
Time went so fast today.
I had testing of so many kinds fo sweets already for work, so I did not eat dinner tonight.
I had a couple of appointments and several meetings already.
I should not complain this time, because I was inda on vacation till yesterday.
Therefore working hard after vacation is something I should do without complaining, I know.
Normally, when I come back from the US, I get jetlag, but I had not time for it today.
I wanted to go home early, but unfortunately, since I was out of office for conventions and Hawaii trip for more than a week, all the projects of our team were behind.
So I did overtime, and I was late for English lesson.
Yes, I had my student at home tonight.
It was the last lesson since he is going to graduate college.
I will miss him.
It was hard for me to keep teaching after work, but it was such a good experience.
I appreciate him.

My boss suddenly decided to make me go to Tokyo on business tomorrow.
Ahhhhh, lately, I can’t stay in Osaka much.
I gotta go to a convention and research for Organic and see some people.
I will have a meeting at late at night there too, so maybe I should stay a night there, but I will come home.
So it will be just a day trip.
I don’t want to d anything this weekend.
Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: