Feb 4, 2008

Gave up on Gym

Supposed To Go To Gym, Though

I attended the first morning meeting at R&D department today.
The meeting was 30 minutes earlier than a normal day.
I forgot how early I had to leave so I got my office one hour earlier than usual.
Everyone at my former department got so surprised to see me that early.
Because I got up really early I was sleepy, but I did not realize till I got home.
My day passes really fast.
There are tons of stuff to do at this new department.
Today was the only day I could go to gym, but I did not go.
I was called to my new boss’s room, and he told me to go out to drink.
I could not say, “No”.
I should have gone, I know…
However, I was pretty happy with the menu tonight.
It was Kushikatsu!
We found a new Kushikatsu place close to our office.
It was really fancy Kushikatsu place, but we went on Dutch.
Damn, I have to spending so much money on food...

Ayyway, we talked about a plan of our department.
Besides a topic about work, we talked about English.
He said if I would make him be able to speak conversational English, he would pay 10 thousand dollars.
If he is not a liar, I would do it, but hard to find time now…
Awww, I need sleep, seriously…

No comments: