Feb 11, 2008

National Foundation Day With Brown Rice

Working On A National Holiday

Japanese people had three days off this weekend.
I wanted to go to abroad, like somewhere in Asia, but obviously I don’t have time for traveling now.
So I am looking forward going to Hawaii this month and California next month although they are not my private trip.

So this weekend, I was at stupid meeting on Saturday whole day, and today, National Foundation Day in Japan, I went to work.
I did not have to, but I was afraid that I start my week from Tuesday and work for 4 days in this week.
I won’t be office two days this coming week because of a business trip in Tokyo, and next week, I will be out of office whole week.
I was not sure if I can do everything I need to do and I don’t want other people to think I am not capable for this position.
So I went this morning, and went to Spa for an hour and a half and went back to office again.
Yes, I had done what I had to do.
I think I will start my day tomorrow peacefully.
When nobody is around me at office, I can do my work as three times as quickly.
I know that, but I should not get used to this life.
Holiday is a day I have to enjoy.

So tonight, I decided to eat brown rice to celebrate National Foundation Day.
This is something I want to eat for my health lately.
I don’t have time to cook (well this is kinda excuse. I should be able to cook although I am busy. I know), so I was happy to be able to eat brown rice tonight.
And I did lots of laundry, and vacuum my apt.
As I could not do any household last weekend, there were so much stuff I had to do.
Wow, I really admire all working mothers in this world!!

No comments: