Feb 21, 2008

Forth Day in Tokyo For Convention

Better Forth Day

Today, I got such a big bump in my body.
I don’t feel like writing where on this blog, but I never had it before, and it hurts so much.
Maybe because of this first experience.
I am very worried, and I am nervous because I am going to go to Hawaii soon after this convention, so I don’t have time to go to hospital…
I hope this is not anything serious.

Today was the second day of the convention.
An American guy came to me and asked me if I speak English.
He kept telling me that I don’t look like full Japanese.
And he introduced himself and he asked me to give him some brochure.
He was Charles M Schulz’s grandson!!
He said he works for Del Monte, so he was at the convention too.
I was excited, so I talked with him for a while and took a picture.
I thought this is great that I saw his grandson, so I took a picture with him.
However, after we took this picture, he grabbed my butt.
Still I stared at him and I was like “Huh?”
He asked me what I was going to do tonight.
Excuse me??? I am not interested in you old man if you are not Schultz’s grandson!!!
Now I wonder if he was really Shultz’s grandson…
Maaaaan, I was disappointed with this guy who came to Japan from Utah.
I hope I was not deceived, I hope he is still Shultz’s grandson who is such a stupid American who thinks they can get Japanese girl so easily.

Anyway, today, I went to Tokyo branch after convention.
I had to take care of some stuff there.
My boss said he wanted to talk about some plans for the next day.
He took me out for dinner, but we did not talk about serious stuff at all.
My feet weren’t hurt as much as they were last night.
I think I am getting used to.
I did better than yesterday at the convention so I will do much better tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be the last day!
I will definitely get a big business tomorrow!!

No comments: