Feb 6, 2008

Life in Tokyo

Tokyo Report

I am in Tokyo now.
I stay at a business hotel like usual.
Today I am here for promotion activities.
Went to a couple of magazine publish company.
It was interesting to see their offices.
All the offices were so messy and full of magazines.
I appealed my new products to them.
When I left, all of them gave me their magazines so now I have some magazines which I can enjoy tomorrow in a bullet train for free!
By the way, our new products, were the topic on the top page of Yahoo Japan today.
The reason why I got to know is because I got lots of calls from my office in Osaka saying, “We are getting so much calls and we can’t do our own daily work”.
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20080205-00000015-oric-ent
I am so proud!!
I hope I will see a big success soon!

This morning, I took a flight to Tokyo and went to our branch.
For me, coming to Tokyo used to be a little break.
Well, I worked hard outside of our Tokyo branch, but I did not have much stuff to do when I was at the office.
So I used to leave office at 6PM in Tokyo, but today, I could leave at 9PM.
This is how much I am behind now…
I was eating lots of snacks at office while I was working on what I had to do, but decided to eat dinner before I check in the hotel.
My friend Yusuke and I went to TGI Friday’s.
I only ate soup and salad; I did not eat the steak in the picture.
I was sooooo sleepy and when he was blaming on me, I could not concentrate on the conversation.
I felt bad that I was rude, and I regret that I did not straight back to hotel.
TGI Friday’s is the restaurant where I had not eaten at when I lived in the US.
But now I got there sometimes, maybe I sometimes miss American food.
TGI Friday’s is very close to my office, and full of Americans.
I bet lots of Americans feel TGI Friday’s in Tokyo like the way I feel Sushi restaurant in the US.
I can’t wait to go to Hawaii now.
It is coming up soon!

Oh, before I go, I have to mention how much I got surprised about cab in Tokyo.
All the cab are non-smoking now, but not in Osaka.
In Tokyo, you need a special card which you have to apply beforehand.
It must be so much hassle.
Wow, they are working so hard to make all people in Tokyo quit smoking.
Well, I wanna tell them, “Good Luck”.

1 comment:

YU said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah.
You know what? Before I quit smoking, I have to find another way to get rid of my stress.
I will do that this year for sure!

I think...