Feb 16, 2008

Forgot How To Cry

Wanna Cry

I woke up early to do household this morning,
And at 10 o’clock, my student came to my apt and taught him English for 2 hours.
Nowadays, I don’t speak much English, so teaching him is a good opportunity for me to speak English.
Poor my student…
After teaching him, I headed to my office by my car.
Now I got a parking spot at my apt, and I am now allowed to drive to my office, so it is easier for me to go to office.
Anyway, I had to go to office because I was not ready for a convention from next Monday.
Lately I go to every holidays.
Although I go to work on weekends, my work has never got done…

I had an appointment for hair salon today at 5:45.
My hair got messed up, so before the convention, I wanted to get my hair cut done.
However, I could not finish my work on time, and I was driving back really fast to get there on time.
I was late.
When I was driving, I wanted to cry,
Because I felt miserable when I think how many times I have sacrificed my private life for my work lately.
Also I was sad to think about a guy who now hates me.
I was thinking how I can get along with him while I was driving.
I have gotten along well with all workers, but since I moved to other department, I have had someone who became hating me.
He does not like a crazy girl who came to a different island (department) because we have a different way to achieve our project.

When I was thinking lots of things, I was about to cry, but couldn’t.
I have not cried for a while recently.
I used to dry a lot about many things, but it seems like now I forgot how to cry.
Am I too tired? Too dry? Or Am I getting strong??

No comments: