Feb 19, 2008

Second Day in Tokyo For Convention

Feet Hurt Second Day

We had been pretty busy from early in this morning.
We went to convention center in Tokyo to check out our booth.
Everyone there was trying to get ready, so none of the booth was completed yet.
I remember that I sneaked in preparing convention center in LA because I misunderstood the first day of Natural Expo last year and got so excited.
We brought so much stuff to a convention center and prepared.
Everything did not go well.
I had to ask people who built our booth to fix.
The more I mention the parts to fix, the less I liked the booth.

My feet hurt so much tonight.
Also the convention center was really really cold.
We finished preparing at the convention center for the first day of the convention tomorrow at 8PM.
We went back to our Tokyo branch and everyone who will join the convention got together.
We had a small meeting and went out to drink all together.
13 of us!
It was so much fun.
People who came form Osaka, 6 of us, stay at the same hotel next each other.
This is such a big event.
I was very nervous, but now I am getting just excited.
I hope everyone is too.

We are going to see each other at 7:30 at the lobby.
I should go to bed now.

No comments: