Feb 10, 2008

This Is How To Spend Holiday!

Eating And Sleeping All Day

I woke up at 10 AM, and cooked breakfast and hang out with my dog, darch.
Whenever my mom is not at home, she relies on me so much, and does not let me go anywhere without her.
When I worked on my PC on a floor, she stepped on my PC and made me play with her.
She is so cute, but if I love with her everyday, I can’t do anything.
Well, it might be my fault to make her be like this princess, since I was the one who took care of her when she was born.
Anyway, since she did not let me do anything, I took a couple naps with her today.
Besides, I was eating.
Recently, I have eating problem.
I can’t stop eating.
I had not eaten that much snacks, but now I eat lots of snacks.
Whnever I eat too much, I feel sick, so I should be strong enough to make myself control.
This picture is a Pizza I ate tonight.
I went to my favorite Italian restaurant, where I go pretty often lately.
I had an anchovy and potato pizza!
It was soooo good.
I love Japanese the best, but I love Italian the second, and French as my third favorite.
Ahhh, gotta stop thinking about food.

I was going to go out this afternoon, but decided not to till this dinner.
Sleeping a lot and eating a lot is the way to go on my day off!

No comments: