Feb 20, 2008

Third Day in Tokyo For Convention

Success Third Day

Ahhhhh, what a hard day!
It was the first convention day today.
The hall was so big, and there were so many booths I wanted to see.
However, I did not have a in to look around.
I am a leader of this convention, so I have to take care of everything.
There are 13 of us, and it was a little hard for me to make sure that everyone is doing all right.
Also there are so many people came to our booth, and of course all of us had to appeal our product to do business soon to make MONEY!

People in Osaka and people in Tokyo got together and we were a great team.
I learned a lot today.
I bet I can do much better tomorrow.

Tonight I took other girl, who works for me, for dinner.
Like the other night to other girl, I talked the same thing to her.
We talked how we will work from now on.
She has lots of ambitious, so I hope she will get a good position in near future.
I am so so so tired, and I can’t walk anymore.
I remember how hard it was to work at the front desk at a hotel by standing whole time.
Today, I stood from 8AM to 7PN straight.
I took 25 lunch break, and that was it.
I don’t complain, cuz I feel good that I did pretty good job today more than I expected.

No comments: