Jan 31, 2008

Thinking of Tae's Grandma

Sad News

It was a normal day for me except a call from Tae.
I got call from Tae when I was working.
He suddenly called me and said he had to leave Japan tomorrow.
He was crying so bad over the phone so I knew something bad happened to him.
His grandma passed away today.
I had met her when I stayed his house back in Korea before for my summer vacation.
She was such a sweet grandma who was really nice to me.
She was in Japan when we did not treat well to Korean people long time ago.
So when she talked to me in Japanese and held my hand, I was so happy and I felt guilty about the time we had a war.
I thought she had such a big heart.
I hate myself that I could not find the right thing to say to him when he was crying.

Today was the last day for me to work at my department.
I will move to R&D department from tomorrow.
I felt a little sad when I was doing daily work at my office.
I am just gonna move to the next building, but it seems like a big deal to move there.

Tonight I had an appointment with my nail artist.
I got my nails really short for a lot of work waiting for me from tomorrow.
She has a tiny dog who sits on me all the time I was there.
She was such a cutie, and I got in love with her quickly.
I wish my dog were as friendly as she was so that more people would love her.
Look how she looked at me.
Can you believe that this was only the second time to see her?

Well, I am going to bed now with thinking of Tae’s grandma tonight.

No comments: