Jan 28, 2008

Business Dinner

Business Dinner with Doctors

I just came home from a business dinner.
I had dinner with doctors who are in charge of our special products.
One is a veterinarian and the other is a pet dietician.
Have you heard a pet dietician?
I don’t think there are many of them, but a pet dietician direct pet owners what their pet eat.
It is such an interesting job.
We took them a nice steak restaurant, but it was too much.
I was the one who supposed to take care of everything, but I was kinda slow, so my boss took care of everything, like serving stuff.
I am bad….

Since they were our serious business partners, I could not take any pictures at the restaurant.
I hate to update this blog without any picture so I upload this picture, my sweets.
This is petite chocolate which we just started to sell for Valentine’s Day.
This is one of our popular sweets.
Ahh, Valentine’s Day is coming up!!

Oh, so after we left a steak house, I took them out to a wine bar.
Well, it supposed to a wine bar, but it wasn’t.
We researched by a magazine and totally misunderstood it was a wine bar.
I ordered red wine, but they kept the bottle in a refrigerator!!
No way!
Also the owner said, “I don’t know much about the kind of wine”.
Such a disappointment, but we had a good time.
Doctors are different kind of people from us.
I don’t know how, but different.
Very interesting, but there are so many technical words I could not understand.
Maybe I should study Japanese language more…
One of the doctors is from NY.
There are many similarities between us.
It was fun for me to hear a lot of unknown place in the US, which I might be able to visit the next time.
We will have them to our company to tour them our factories.
It will be a big day tomorrow again!

No comments: