Jan 21, 2008

Feeling Good

Exercising Day

I came home by listening “Keiko Lee” and this flower on the picture waited for me at my apt.
Love flower, dalia!
What a peaceful day!

Today I could get lots of things done efficiently at work.
At the end of the day, I had so many meetings and they bothered me, but I could finish working pretty early.
I went to gym after two months today.
I pay $100 US, but I did not go there because I always had plans after work or was too tired to do exercise.
But finally I went to gym today, and did a lot of work.
Lately I do push-ups and sit-ups every night.
And when I weight myself today at gym, I lost 3 pounds.
3 pounds are big for me at this time, because since last December to January, I ate and drank a lot.
It is kinda natural to gain weight in this season, but I lose 3 pounds!!!
I think I like going to gym, but I just hope I can go more often.
I will go to Tokyo and Hawaii because of my work next month, but my goal is to go to gym 4 times next month at least.

Fun to loose weight!
Fell good to do exercise!
Can’t wait to sleep well tonight!

No comments: