Jan 3, 2008

Shopping Sick

Shopping Dependence

Today is the last day of my vacation.
It was such a quick vacation.
I had been really lazy whole 6 days.
Slept a lot!
At the same time, I spent so much money for shopping during this vacation.
I have to stop!!
I got up really early and went to outlet mall to get some stuff.
Afterwards, I had Takoyaki (Octopus Balls).
I had been eating fancy food lately, so I wanted to eat something casual.
This is really good Takoyaki place in Osaka, one of my favorite place.
I went to Spa afterwards, and at the department store, where my spa located, was on sale.
I don’t like shop during the sale season because of 2 reasons.
One is that I don’t like to be in a place with too many people.
The other is that during sale, I tend to buy stuff which I don’t need much.
As I thought, there were too many people and I got so much stuff which I didn’t need…
Well, but it was fun.
Also I got really good two pairs of shoes.
I wanted them so bad before, but could not find the right size.
But today I found the right size with lower price!
How lucky I was!
However, I think I have spent too much money lately, so I should save.
I started keeping track of my money, so I should be fine.

At night, Iwasaki san, who is my younger friend, came to visit me and went to noodle place.
We chat and stopped by at the convenience store to get some kinds of ice cream.
We hang out at my apt till late at night.
Now I got everything ready for tomorrow.
Tomorrow is my first day of work in 2008.
I have to be there 45 minutes earlier than usual.
I should go to bed now.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Did you get a katsu sandwich too at the place?? Maybe you went to another takoyaki spot.

Tell Iwasaki-san I say hi.

It seems like you go to the spa a lot.

YU said...

haha, you know lots of places I go!
No, I haven't been to the Katsu place for a while. I should.
And yes, I go to spa once a week now. I wanna go more, though.