Jan 10, 2008

Private Lesson

He Is A Good Student

Today was a pretty efficient day for me.
It was hard for me to get up this morning, so I took a cab to work.
I got a lot of paper works done today.
Since I was working on several different paper works, and also e-mailed back to many kinds of people whom I had met lately, so I get confused.
I write wrong e-mail to a wrong person.
It is getting hard for me to keep track of what I have to do.

I had lunch with young girls from work today.
We talked about skin care, and we teach and learn some techniques.
I feel old when I talk with them, but fun.

I finished a lot of paper works, so I left 7 PM from work, pretty early.
That is because I had my student come to my apt.
I have taught him English conversation for one and a half year.
He is 22 years old now, and till his job for the first time in society start, he would come to my apt to learn English.
We will have three lessons left.
We met through Gospel lesson and he started coming to take lessons.
He had one month absent in December, so it had been a while since the last time we had a lesson.
However, he practice really hard, and today the way he reads English was really well.
Very impressed.
I always like people who work really hard in many ways.
I respect people who can be into something and try hard.
I should forget that I have to keep trying hard to get something I want, too.

3 comments:

March said...

:)

Ryan said...

Tell him I say hi. Do you miss your gospel lesson ever? The cabin was fun...just got back yesterday. PK says hi.

YU said...

Ryan, well sometimes I do. But I absolutely don't have time to take Gospel lessons now... Maybe after I quit this job.
Glad you had a good time at the cabin!! You must be a good skier now:)