Jan 19, 2008

Love Coffee

Slow Day

Nothing much happened today.
I slept a lot today.
Last night, I passed out and woke up at 6AM and realized that I kept all the lights and TV on.
Of course, I slept again after I turned off everything.
I had been quite busy and had lots of things to do, so I feel kinda weird to have a day off.
It is sad…

Whenever I am at my home, I drink coffee a lot.
I want to drink Starbucks coffee at work, but there is no Starbucks around my office.
Only factories… Not a fancy place.
When I worked at Grand Hyatt in SF, there was Starbuck in front of the hotel, so I bought the coffee everyday.
Now I make coffee with the dipping coffee cup in the picture.
Very easy to make.
I went to Spa today and stopped by Starbucks in downtown.
I wish I had Starbucks near my apt, so at least I can buy coffee beans whenever I want.
Look how cute the paper bag is!
It might be hard to tell, but it made me happy.

What a boring entry today.
Anyway, it was such a slow Saturday, but really did not feel like doing much stuff…

No comments: