Jan 4, 2008

First Day of Work in 2008

2008 Will BE A Good Year

I woke up really early, had a cup of coffee, put new makeup stuff, and left to work.
We had a New Year ceremony at work.
The dad gave a speech and we drunk all together.
We learned how our company would be this year by the owner.
It was really positive speech, so it motivated me so much.
The first day of work was not that bad.
I talked with so many people, and it was different from the work days in 2007.
Everyone was so energetic.

The only regret was that I went to really good Italian restaurant to eat pasta for lunch.
I usually have one hour break, but sometimes I get away from work and go out for lunch to a nice place for 2 hours or so.
I thought I did not have much stuff to do on the first day of work.
However, it was not right, so I stayed at work till late at night.
I was going to go to gym, but I didn’t.
I was going to eat at my apt, but I didn’t.
I am so weak that whenever I am invited to go out, I say “Sure!!”
I came home and took a bath, washed my bath tub, did enough skin care, did laundry, and writing this blog.
Now I am going to keep my household accounts.
I am very fulfilled.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
I will try hard to continue these little daily routine stuff to do.

No comments: