Jan 30, 2008

Gym & Curry

Gym For Hawaii

Last night, it was hard for me to sleep because I was thinking a lot.
I talked with my first boyfriend on the phone before I go to bed and found out he is getting married this coming Saturday.
I was truly happy for him, but at the same time I got a little sad.
I knew he is going to get married this February but did not know it would be this soon.
We were going to go out to drink for the last time before he gets married, but it did not happen since he lives in Tokyo and I did not have business trip lately.
Of course I am not in love with him now, but 11 years ago, we were such a happy loving couple.
The fact that he is going to get married did not make me sad, but I was sad because we can’t see each other in person anymore forever.
Weird feeling.

I went to gym today as I wrote last night.
We had a long meeting, so we only could take Pilates class but no other stuff.
I weight myself at the gym, and I figured that I gained weight.
Therefore, I was like, “What a heck! I am going to eat before I go home”
After the Pilates class, we stopped by at a local Indian restaurant and had curry.
Bad…
The long meeting was a meeting for coming Hawaii trip after work.
People from a tour company came to give us an orientation how to travel in the US.
Yes, all of us at our company are going to go to Hawaii next month.
I was not excited about it, but now I am quite excited because I can’t wait to be somewhere hot!
I am looking forward to hanging out on a beach in Hawaii under sun.
At the meeting, everyone looked soo happy.
This is why we are trying to lose weight, Hawaii trip.
I have to be skinny enough to wear bikinis before everyone.
Well, maybe it would be much easier to give up on it than to try to lose weight…

No comments: