Jan 6, 2008

I AM A Goofy Girl

Lazy Lazy Day

Since I went to bed 3 am last night, I slept in this morning.
I bought a new set of bed sheets and they are so comfortable, so I love being in a bed lately.
I woke up and I watched American drama series, “LOST” by my on-demand-TV.
As I can watch as many dramas as I want, I can’t stop watching them…
I totally forgot about an appointment, and I called it off only because I was lazy today.
However, I finally got out of my bed in the afternoon, and went to Spa.
I felt good, and I did not feel like cooking so I stopped by at my parents’ on the way back.
I am very spoiled, so I got to eat good stuff.
My dog was very excited to see me, so she made me really happy.
It is amazing that she knows that I was the one who took her to our house 7 or 8 years ago.
She loves my mom the best, and she knows that my dad is the chief of our house.
And she has special feeling to me, fortunately.

I had homework due to tomorrow for work, so I did with chatting by computer.
I got this website by youtube from my friend, and it cracked me up!!
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=XSq9v1zjcxQ&feature=user
It is stupid and hilarious.
But it might be a good idea to learn English for Japanese, maybe!

No comments: