Jan 26, 2008

Movie Night

Food and Movie

It was hard for me to get up this morning.
I had to because I had to do my laundry today and I was going to see Shinsuke.
I had Spa appointment at 1 PM so the only time I could see him was this morning.
So I had to leave my apt 10:30, but of course I was late.
I am really bad at being somewhere on time so I am always late, but the worse is that Shinsuke who never shows up on time, even today when I got there 30 mins late…
Anyway, we had lunch together and I went to Spa.
My got stiff shoulders.
After the Spa, I did some window-shopping and went back to my apt to hold my laundries.
This picture is what I ate today at my favorite Italian restaurant.
Gratin! Lots of cheese.
Ahhh, too much fat.

After I did some tuff at my apt, I went to pick up my friend form college.
She just got married last May, and now she lives pretty close to me.
We sometimes get together and watch movies or just being lazy together.
Her husband is such a hard worker and he works on weekends too.
She was going to stay over at my apt, but since her husband has been sick, so she decided not to.
They had been together for 10 years, and their relationship was quite weird.
But now she cares about him like taking care of him when he is sick, so I am glad.
Anyway, I was surprised that he went to work on Saturday when he got fever and sick till midnight.
Compared to him, my work maybe nothing…

We had dinner together and she came over to my apt, and she just left.
We watched “Black Dalia”.
I did not get the movie.
It is too complicated, and it was not that interesting.
At the end, we discussed about the story, but both of us did not understand.
I rented two more movies, so I think I will watch one more or go to bed.

No comments: