Jan 16, 2008

Mouse or Fillet??

Searching For A Dead Body

I had a funny experience today.
I wrote about the smell of my boss’s room the other day.
It smelled really bad, and I could not help having a meeting there.
I called a construction company to fix it.
The chief of our factory was there to help them.
This picture made me laugh.
Look his face!
You can tell how sticky the room is.
We opened many parts of the ceiling, but there were no mice’ or fillets’ dead body.
However, the smell was like a dead animal body.
We tried to find a dead mouse or a dead fillet for a couple hours, but we could not find.
We will try again some another time, and will figure out what it was.

Today, before this thing happened, my boss called me to his stinky room.
He told me about a personnel reshuffle of our company.
Usually a personnel reshuffle happens in April, but this is something unusual.
Finally they decided to move me to R&D department officially.
I will move sometime in February.
I will cover my partner position.
He will get one position down and will move to another department.
I feel a bit sad that I have to leave my department now, because I am still not sure if I have been useful for the department ever.
Moreover, I feel really really sorry for my partner.
I talked with my boss and insisted him that the punishment for him was too strict, and unfair.
If he had to make him go down one position, there are other people who had to go down one position.
I this I am going to get a position I want, but I don’t know.
I can’t be happy without feeling anything.
Sometime I feel the business world is too cold.
I guess I just need to do my best on what I can do.

All the people above me were not at office since this afternoon.
I was the highest boss at office today, so I had to take care of all workers and make sure that everyone leaves office.
I told them to go and waited for long although I was planning to go to gym.
I had not been to Gym at all although I pay a lot for the membership fee.
Should I quit? But I don’t want to…
I love Japan, but PLEASE try to leave office as early as you can, Japanese people.
Working till late at night does not always mean that you are a hard worker or a good business person…

No comments: