Jan 8, 2008

Japanese Business Hotel

This Is Where I Stay

Ahhh, I am drunk.
I did this again…
I wish I were brave enough to day that I can’t drink much.
I am in Tokyo today.
My business partner and I were going to come to Tokyo tomorrow without spending a night here.
However our boss told us to come for meeting this evening.
I still think we could do tomorrow morning, but he ordered us to come, so we worked in Osaka and took a flight to Tokyo for a meeting.
After a meeting, I went out to drink with people of Tokyo branch.
I drunk too much…
I stay at a nice hotel on special occasion, but I usually stay at this small business hotel.
We get paid 8300yen($80US) for hotel per night, but it is hard to find that cheap hotel in Tokyo.
Actually, since I stay this small hotel, but this room is over the budget so I have to pay extra from my pocket money.
Not fair!!!

I would rather sleep at my apt, so I wish I could bring my bed to everywhere…
The reason I hate about Japanese business hotel is the following.
1. Too tiny little room
2. Too thin wall. I even can her snoring of a man who stay at the next room.
3. Too stinky. I hate to wear PJ at hotel, but I have to since I can’t carry much stuff when I am on a business trip.
Compare to Tokyo business trip, business trio on abroad is much better.
I always can get to stay at nice hotel whenever I work in other country.
There is no budget for that, although I care about the expense

Ahhhh, I can’t take a shower tonight, I think I will be pass out now.
I am proud that I wrote this blog tonight...

No comments: