Jan 23, 2008

Macrobiotic

Care About My Health

Awww. I got a headache again.
It happens only at night.
Maybe I should take a medicine tonight.

I had to go out to eat with a woman from other company whom I got to know through work.
I have been researching Organic recently.
Her job is examining food.
So I took her out and asked so many questions about Organic.
I learned a lot.
It is rare to eat out for work with a woman so I picked up special restaurant I like, which I can’t do when I eat with a man.
It is a Macrobiotic restaurant.
It is reasonable price and lots of good food, and more than that, good for our health.
Recently I care about my health a lot.
I am so afraid to get sick now.
I talked with a lady who owns the restaurant and she said how good to eat brown rice as many times as I can.
So I decided to make brown rice whenever I can eat at home.

Although Macrobiotic food is good, I ate too much.
I am going to brush my teeth, and do some exercise and SLEEP!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am intersted to know which macrobiotic restaurant you went to. Can you post the name and any other information that you can give (address, web-site)?
Thanks.

YU said...

I am not sure if you can read Japanese, but this is a restaurant in Osaka in Japan.
Here is the website of the website.
http://www.tsujicho.com/oishii/restaurant/ResultDetail.do?storeId=34923