Jan 29, 2008

Gourmet Day

Gourmet with My Loving People

Today I was pretty busy.
I had big guests from yesterday from early in this morning.
I had so many meetings today.
Although I am busy, I have to enjoy my grummet life.
I went out for lunch break with my sis.
My second father took us out.
He has been my dad’s best friend since they were middle school students.
He does not have any daughter but only a son, so he treats us like his real daughter.
Whenever I am lost, he is a good adviser.
He is one of my favorite person whom I really trust.
The young kid in this picture is his real son.
I have taken care of him since he was a baby.
He is 6 years younger than I, but a couple years ago, he had a different feeling to me, and it was such a complicated situation.
I was shocked because he is like my brother at that time, but finally now he is really like my brother.
He is a good adviser about my Mac computer.
We ate really really good Sushi.
It is the world best Sushi, which I have ever eaten.

I had lots of sweets tasting today.
Because of the best Sushi and this sweets tasting, I was pretty much full.
After a couple of afternoon meeting, I left office with my dad.
Today was “family dinner day” with my loving uncle Koji!
I had not seen him since last September when I went to SF.
I was sooo happy to see him.
I was pretty tired from work today and I was very sleepy tonight, but soon after I saw uncle Koji, I got totally fine!
We went to really good Kushikatsu place.
I am very very very full now.
I have to go to Gym tomorrow for sure!

No comments: