Jan 18, 2008

Communication Day

The Team Hiraoka

I feel old…
And it is unfortunate that I look really fat in this picture by the way…
Today I went to drink with some people of Osaka sales department of our company.
Mr. Hiraoka is a boss of this group and he invited me to join his communication dinner.
I have worked with Mr. Hiraoka a coupe times and he always said that he wants to give me an opportunity to talk with his people whom I usually don’t talk.
The reason why he wants me to communicate with them is that two of them will be my assistants when we exhibit our product at convention in February.
They are all young.
Mr. Hiraoka is an old guy who is very strict about common sense.
So I am careful about my manner a lot in front of him.
Therefore, tonight, I watched them how they act in front of their boss kinda strictly.
They should have researched where the restaurant is before they take us, so that we did not have to walk long. ( Mr. Hiraoka has Hernia)
Who had to hang everyone’s coat?
They had to order enough dishes without taking too long time.
Etc, etc, etc.
There are so many manners at a business situation in Japan.
I, myself, don7t know enough, but when I am with young people, I did not say anything, but I judged them.
That made me feel I am old and mean…
Elder Japanese people do the same to me, so I have to be really careful.
Japanese manners are very difficult...
Anyway, besides the mannaer, I had a good time in total.
Always nice to talk with mew people.
Food was all good, maybe I was the only one who eat the most…

It is Friday today, time goes fast…
Drunk, sleepy, and tired.
Japanese salary woman…

No comments: