Jan 7, 2008

Hate To Eat By Myself

Eating By Myself With Thinking Many Things

Today I ate by myself twice.
I usually eat with my boss or my assistants, but today I missed the right time to eat, so I went to a restaurant by myself.
In this evening, my dad’s secretary made a mistake, so I had to deliver stuff to my dad.
Whenever they forget to give stuff to my dad, people ask me to deliver although they know that I don’t live with him.
Anyway, I did and my dad bought me dinner back from the restaurant he had dinner with my mom.
It was lucky that I could leave my office earlier than I expected.
This picture is my dinner tonight.
It was boring to eat by myself, so I hate eating by myself like today…

Today, my boss from R&D called me up to his office and told me about giving me more work.
First he asked me, “Are you capable to do so more responsible job? You will be much much busier.”
I knew that he ma tell me about the job, because the person who is responsible for the work is having a hard time and can’t make it.
Because of him, much work was behind, so my boss was tired and worried.
I could not say anything back to my boss for a while so my boss asked me again.
“Do you wanna take this job or not?”
What did I suppose to say?
I am not belonging to R&D but I have already being helping their job a lot, and I do sales too.
My department is management department; now I am rushed to finish a big paper work form my boss of my department.
How can I say, “Yes, I wanna take it.”
Since one person has already disappointed people about the project, if I take, there would be no way that I can fail.
As I don’t want to decide the size of my capacity, I would take it if he thinks that I am capable.
But I am not brave enough to say that I want it, because I am not confident if I can work more than now without making any mistakes.
I felt that it was not fair that my boss tried to make me take the responsible about taking the job.
He needs me and I am the only one who can take this project over now, but he did not take responsible by telling me to do it.
If I fail, then he would be a person who made a mistake.
Well, should I say, “I want to take it?”, though, because I want to be successful?
But can I really do it?? Am I capable t do more job?
I don’t know…
I have to think about it a little more…

No comments: