Jan 9, 2008

Lunch Break Is What I Love

Lunch In Tokyo

Today I worked at Tokyo office in this morning.
I was working on a paper work due to tomorrow, which I think I am doing well so far.
For lunch, I made an appointment with my friend.
We went to a restaurant in the closest station from my office, which was on a magazine before.
In Tokyo, the best place to meet up with my friend, is the area of our office.
It is because that our Tokyo office is the office for sales department, so all the workers should not be around the area, but should go to other area to sell our products.
Anyway we had such an expensive lunch, $20US.
Since I started keep my accounts, I think I have been cheap.
Well, I don’t want to spend much money, which is good and bad.
I don’t like to be cheap when I am around my friends.

Lunchtime is such an important time for me.
I enjoy having lunch because it is time that I can relax and refresh myself.
By eating lunch, I get energy.
Although I had this much lunch for today, I had to eat pancakes for work.
It was an interesting menu, pancake with marshmallows.
Got really sleepy after I ate a lot, but I had two appointments; a magazine publish company and a promotion company.
They were quite exciting, but I learned that I have to study harder to talk about our products well.
Since our products will be on a magazine and we will do a lot of promotions for them, recently I have many opportunities to give a presentation of our products.
I have to do it over and over, but I think my presentation is getting boring.
For the first presentation, I try really hard and prepare a lot, but when I repeat the same thing, I am getting lazy.
It is bad…

I came back to Osaka by the latest flight.
I have to write a report about today’s appointments.
Gotta go.

No comments: