Jan 17, 2008

Happy Bath Time

Just A Normal Day

Today was one of normal days.
It was busy at work as usual, and I used my brain a lot.
However, paperwork-wise, I did not have much stuff to do since now my assistants help me doing simple paper works.
Also since my boss was not that busy, I could go talk to him each time I wanted to ask something.

After work, I ate out with Shinsuke.
He is the one whom I can open my mind, although we argue a lot.
We are both busy, so we can’t get to see each other that often, but whenever we see each other, we cant stop talking.

Lately, my best relaxing time is the bath time.
I make bubble bath everyday ad massage my leg and face while I am taking my bath.
I did not like taking a bath before, but I realize that taking bath is really good now.
I can sleep really well after a bubble bath.
My friends were surprised to hear that and said how luxury I live.
But imagine that I have to wash a bathtub each time after I take a bubble bath…
That isn’t that luxury, unfortunately.
After a bath, I steam a towel by a microwave for a minute, and put that on my face.
And massage my face with treatment oil.
I have done all these my routine work tonight, so I am ready to go to bed.
I will have a department meeting early tomorrow morning!!

No comments: