Jan 24, 2008

My Work Place

My Destiny

I have schedules every single day till the end of this month.
I supposed to teach at my apt today, but he canceled today’s lesson because he is behind of his work for his examination at school.
I remember that I had a hard time before examination.
I miss those days.
But do I wanna go back to school?
I do, but I would hate exams for sure.

Anyway, because of his absence, I did not anything to do tonight.
So I was going to go home early, but my boss, who is a head of a department I will move next month told me to go out to eat.
So I went to eat with him by ourselves to talk about plans from next month.
After we talked about them, he asked me lots of questions.
“What are you going to do in the future?”
“Are you going to take over the business? Or are you going to open a business in the US? Or are you going to get married??”
I am sick of those questions.
I would say, “Why you care???”
He said, “Oh, by the way, I heard you broke up with your boyfriend.”
I was like, “Wha???”
Geeeee, people, you guys, will you please leave me alone?
I have learned that I can’t trust anybody at this place about secrets for this 2 and a half year.
When I started working here, I was really open-minded and told them many things about me.
However, recently, I have not told about my private life to my colleagues or bosses whom I like a lot.
It is sad, but maybe it is natural.
Everyone at this company is interested in m private life.
This does not mean that I am popular, but only because I am a daughter of the owner.
This is my destiny, I guess.

This is a picture we took for an album.
I am making an album for a girl who will leave this company next month.
I took 2 persons in a picture put in an album with a message card.
I was a pair with a guy who is the same position as mine.
Even he does not know that I am leaving this department.
Ahhh, I will miss this apartment so much…

No comments: