Jan 12, 2008

God Damn Meeting

Too Long

Long meeting is not effective thing to do.
People, please find an effective way to discuss about problems.
I don’t have time to be with old people to chat at work!!
Today is Saturday, and I totally waste my happy Saturday because of this stupid meeting.
If I were the one who direct the once a month meeting, I would do much better.
I would make everyone prepare much more.
I strongly believe that a long meeting is the MOST wasting time in this world.
To talk is important, but 10-hour-long meeting is ridiculous.
Management people who attended the meeting are all smart people so I can’t believe why they can’t figure about how to do a short meeting.
The other once a month meeting, which the owner and senior vice president attend, is much much shorter.
How come??
Well, I think this is enough complaint for today.
At this meeting, after lunch, we taste many kinds of trendy food.
R&D department picked up “organic Chocolate” for this month.
We tasted so many kinds of chocolates and some other stuff such as; bread, pudding, cookies and so on.
I got sick by eating too many chocolates during this meeting.
Somehow eating too many chocolates causes me headache.

Today was the first day to got to office by my own car.
I drive an orange color small car.
I was not allowed to go to work by car, but finally my dad gave me permission.
He told me not to be found about my car by many employees, although he let me drive to work.
Excuse me??
My car is orange!
It is impossible.
One employees has already figured out that I drove to work.
Everyone knows my color and orange is very bright unusual color for car.
Anyway, it was nice that I could drive to work today, but I got lost on the way back home.
Auch…

No comments: