Jan 22, 2008

Headache

Can't Wait To Sleep

I have a headache, my left part of my head, today…
Did I eat too many chocolates??
Do I have too much stress??
I don’t know…
However, I went to Hula lesson today.
I was hard, but good exercise again.
I was going to take one more class, which is one more level up than the one I take now.
I love Hula, and I was excited to take it, but I decided not to.
I have already been absent from the lesson twice this month because of work.
When I think about February and March, I don’t think I can attend whole classes per month.
Very unfortunate, but I am going to take just one class like last year.
Currently in my life, the first thing I have to do is “WORK”.
Good to have hobby, but I can’t put my priority to hobby now.
I have a dream, so I just need to walk towards it.

Ahhh, I hope I would not have this headache tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be a busy day.
Recently I spray this thing on my bed and my pillows.
So that I can sleep really well.
Can’t wait to go to bed now.

No comments: