Jan 27, 2008

New Dress

Bought A New Dress

I watched a video today, “The devil Wears Prada”.
I liked it. It was cute!
I thought I could understand the girl.
I am such a simple person so I get influence from what I see.

In this afternoon, I got a call from my dad.
He asked me, “Are you coming tonight?”
I was like, “Shit!!”.
I totally forgot about an appointment with my dad.
Since my favorite relative, Uncle Koji, is in town, my grandma, my mom and my uncle went no a family trip.
Therefore my dad is alone at home, so he wanted to have my sis and I be around him.
My dad is always with my mom when he is at home, so he is no longer able to be by himself at home.

I was looking for a casual dress, so I was at store.
My dad called me again, “Aren’t you coming yet??”
Hahaha.
I hurried to buy one, so I am not sure if this is the right one I want.
My sister said it was like a maternity dress. Is it??
I don’t know…
Lately I like sweet clothes, like not cool clothes.
Does this mean that I am trying to be looked young?

After dinner, my sis asked me about friendship.
Her friends let her down the other day, and she said she was very disappointed with them.
My advice to her was that, “Don’t expect too much to your friends”.
On the way back to my apt, I was thinking, “ Did I say the right thing?”
Since when have I become such a dry person?
I have lots of good friends, but maybe I try to protect myself by not expecting friends too much.
It does not mean that I don’t respect them or not like them.
Is this a normal thing that all people do?
Hummm.
Time to go to bed now.

No comments: