Jan 15, 2008

New Year's Party

Love Company Event

Today, we had New Year’s Party of our company at Chinese restaurant.
Early this morning, we heard what our company’s goal this year.
I got motivated a lot by hearing it, and now I really want to do my best whole this year till I leave this company.
What can I do?
I would like to leave a great success at this company before I go.
I love this company and all employees.
So when we have this kind of event, I get really excited.
The men on the picture are a leader of Nagoya branch and Hokkaido branch.
I can’ get to see them that often, so we drink a lot together when we have this kind of event.
Some of the employees told me, "I love you!!". (Of course they were drunk)
I love them so much too, and I feel really happy to hear that they say that they want me to work with them.
As I am a daughter of the owner, I was not sure what other employees feel about me when I started working here.
There were people who hated me and people who tried really hard to be liked by me only because I was a daughter of the owner.
I think there are still some people who feel like that way.
However, it is true that there are employees who see me as a normal person now.
It took a while but now I have worked with lots of people and we share a lot of things together.
I am so glad that I came back to Japan to work for this company.
I still remember when I had a hard time to decide if I should come back to work for him.
Now I know that I made a right decision although this is not my job forever.

When we are excited to challenge new thing for a new year, it is a good idea to get together and share the ideas.
I am going to sell our products a lot this year!
I am going to produce new products this year!

Today I left my office without my apt keys.
My mom who got my key is in Hong Kong now, so I was in trouble.
I asked younger employee who left at office late to bring the key to me.
I feel myself too bossy to ask such a thing.
How come I am so careless…

No comments: