Jan 13, 2008

What Is Love?

What I was Thinking While I was Shopping

Today I am going out from late at night, so I decided to write before I leave.
I slept in this morning, and I went to downtown from this evening.
I had an appointment, but after the appointment, I did some shopping.
As I am going to outlet mal tomorrow, I should not waste my money, but I would say that I practiced for tomorrow…
At the department store, I was going to buy an umbrella to be happy on a rainy day, eye cream not to get any winkles on my eyes and computer case.
When I was on an escalator, I saw a lingerie area.
They were all cute, so I could not help buying them.
Lately, what I care to buy is lingerie, shoes, and skincare.
They are all what I did not care much before, but lately, when I wear cute lingerie, put a nice pair of shoes on, and my skin is on a good condition, I feel really good!

Today, I was thinking about “ love” a bit.
I think I am scared of being with one certain person now.
The reason why I was thinking about such a thing is because of what my favorite artisan told me the other day.
We did a small chat, and he suddenly told me, “You should get married”
I was like, “Huh??”.
After a while, I was thinking, “Did he tell me that because he saw my limit in a business field? So he thought my only other way to survive was marriage??”
I know I am a little bit pessimistic.
I would get married anytime, but now it is not the right time to think about it.
This is what I was thinking while I was shopping today.
Now I clean my apt and have to get ready to go.

No comments: