Jan 20, 2008

My Girls

Girls' Night

Good thing and bad thing happened today.
I took an operation today.
It was a laser operation for depilation for my important part.
I felt a sense of humiliation while I was taking this operation.
More than that, I could not understand why I had to be taken pictures of my important part of my body.
It was hurt, damn hurt!!!
I don’t want to take the operation anymore…
I felt really bad afterwards…

I went to buy some more lingerie today and made me feel better.
Today I took my girls out to an Italian French restaurant, which is close to m apt.
I tried to go there once before soon after I moved, but they only take an reservation guests.
It was a nice restaurant and they also sell flowers so I bought a bouquet for my apt.
These are girls whom I have being taking care of.
Two of them are my colleagues at my old work place.
One used to be my student and now she is working as my assistant at my work place.
We talked a lot and had such a good time.

After we ate, all of them came over to my apt to hang out.
I showed off all my lingerie which I bought recently.
It is fun to have a night for girl's talk.
Now we live in a different field, but we have lots of similarities.
Nice to have good company around me.
I will definately have a good week from tomorrow.

Can't take a bath tonight because of my stupid operation...
I will feel cold tonight...

No comments: